Allround (Global) Content Marketer
We’re looking for a skilled and creative Allround Content Marketer to help our client VPS tell their sustainable story! You will be responsible for creating, leading, and executing the global content strategy across numerous channels. In addition to strategizing, you will be responsible for delivering diverse forms of compelling content for all marketing channels. A diverse role with impact! Ready for your next step in an international and ambitious environment? Find out if this role fits, and apply now!
Wat ga je doen als Allround (Global) Content Marketer
In this newly created and diverse role, you will play an intricate role in safeguarding the (new) VPS brand, identity and all VPS brand expressions with a sustainable approach. The role of Allround Content Marketer is creative and online driven at the same!
- Manage the brand identity by developing a (global) content marketing strategy to stimulate, teach and enlighten audiences of a more sustainable approach.
- This includes dotted lines with satellite hubs worldwide to streamline a Global Marketing and Communications Policy.
- In your day-to-day activities, you will work closely together with the Group Business Development Manager for Data & Analytics, especially with regards to managing the VPS website and customer portal.
- You will be in charge of producing engaging, high-quality content that builds upon VPS’ brand identity and boosts brand recognition and reputation, including press releases, circulars, white papers and sales brochures.
- You will be the key person responsible for managing the content, structure and performance of the VPS website and customer portal, which includes increasing website traffic generation through SEO and content marketing, as well as managing customer contacts.
- You will also be responsible for organising marketing campaigns (both online and offline), as well as coordinating (online) events and conferences.
Wij zoeken een Allround (Global) Content Marketer met
- Bachelor’s Degree in Online Marketing or/and (Digital) Communications;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in B2B content marketing & communications (experience working in the maritime, chemical or industrial sector is a plus).
- The ability to work closely with the C-suite and senior management.
- The ability and a proven track record in finding new angles or insights and you’re comfortable collaborating with insights analysts to create data driven content.\
- Basic HTML, CSS knowledge is essential (Drupal).
- You will find your way around website analytic tools (SEO, Adwords and Google Analytics).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (primarily English, Dutch) for different types of content, from blog posts, whitepapers, press releases, and web/social media content.
- You are a digitally savvy all-rounder, creative but at the same time incredibly organised.
- A natural problem-solver, and self-starter with the ability to manage a high-paced/result-oriented work culture.
- Best of both worlds: you have a hands-on approach (experienced managing content on websites + multiple social platforms) and a more strategic outlook.
- You’ll fit in as a self-starter in an informal and multicultural environment!
Hier ga je werken
VPS is the world leader in marine fuel testing and inspection and advisory services. VPS has introduced fuel testing for the marine industry in 1981 and has remained market leader in this segment since its inception. VPS is present in multiple locations around the world with its labs in Singapore, Houston, Fujairah, Manchester and its headquarters in Rotterdam (Barendrecht). VPS offers a dynamic, fast-moving working environment with plenty of challenges and support for those who are motivated to change the status quo.
The role of Allround Content Marketer is a newly created role. You will be working closely with the global sales team, the Group Commercial Director, the CEO and the Executive Assistant to the Management Board ,You have a direct reporting line to t Group Business Development Manager.
Dit kan je verwachten
- An interesting and highly responsible position within a leading international organization and world leader within the segment.
- A market-based salary.
- Company-based bonus arrangement.
- Premium-free pension.
- 50% compensation for medical expenses.
- Minimum of 29 days annual leave.
- International, dynamic and ambitious environment!