Category Marketing Manager E-Bike
For our client, a leading brand in the bicycle industry, we are looking for an experienced marketing professional who can take ownership for all marketing activities for E-bike & Urban bicycles. With the rise of the e-bike across Europe bicycles are becoming more than just a means for travelling short distances or for leisure but a green alternative to navigate across rural and through urban areas. Are you an expert in the marketing techniques to effectively engage with the mass market? And hungry for the challenge of making this brand the component of choice also in the E-bike market ? Then we are looking for you!
In this role you have significant influence in- and externally due to the future importance of your category. You can expect to work on an international scope, implementing your brand standards and marketing plans across multiple markets in Europe. We are opening this vacancy to specifically welcome candidates outside the industry! (Eindhoven Campus, 40 hours a week)
Your responsibilities as a Category Marketing manager E-Bike are:
- Manage and enhance the category marketing & brand plan;
- Monitor closely and constantly refining brand performance and drive value creation;
- Be an expert in your market. You work closely with your contacts in Sales Offices & Distributors to enrich your local market knowledge and ensure brand messages are being executed effectively;
- Act as the lead in managing the agency partnerships and their work related to the brand;
- Evaluate spend and manage budgets to ensure maximum ROI;
- Be a collaborative partner to sales, product & marketing teams and commercial partners;
- Work closely with Account Managers, on trade shows and portfolio management.
We are looking for an international marketing & brand professional with
- Higher education in marketing related discipline;
- Over 5 years of experience in professional marketing, either working within a (known) or ingredient brand;
- Confident and clear communication skills in English, written and spoken;
- Experience in project style working, taking leadership to set a clear plan of action and build a string team of specialists around you;
- Excellent relationship builder with distributors, sales offices and colleagues, working seamlessly to influence and engage;
- Dynamic and passionate about your work, using pro-active mindset and energy to reach your objectives;
- A professional and organized work style, you work in a methodical way that all deadlines are met and stakeholders are satisfied;
- Flexible to travel Europe frequently (15-20%); to a variety of roadshows, conventions, sales events e.d.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Impactful role in the fast growing E-bike industry;
- A competitive salary plus and very good pension contributions;
- The possibility to work one day from home;
- Training and development, and plenty of opportunity to further develop and grow within a mature and flexible organization;
- Discount on products;
- A very open and informal culture, a mix of company heritage and energy!