Wat ga je doen als Commercial Manager
You know what it takes to strive for added value and customer service. Client experiences drive you and you see customer feedback as an inspiration for improvement. You believe that targets, processes and KPI’s are there to support the team to realize its goals instead of being a self-fulfilling prophecy.
• Our client is evolving from a project driven organization towards a customer centred organization with communities. You are able to transform this into a commercial plan to expand the market share, position and translate this into daily operations and guide the marketing and sales teams in the process;
• You will manage and shape the sales and marketing department (8 FTE) in line with the company’s overall vision;
• You will lead the dynamics between lead generation, account management and marketing campaigns, which are your field of expertise;
• Set up efficient customer journeys and funnels with a balanced level of human effort and digital solutions.
Characteristics for you are: an entrepreneurial mindset, hands-on and strategic, and able to co-shape business transformations. You are able to monitor the big picture, and willing to go into depth to find out new innovative solutions! At the same time you have prior management experience.
Wij zoeken een Commercial Manager met• Minimum of 8 years work experience, including a management position within the B2B sector focused on sales and/or marketing;
• Experience with supervising marketing and sales teams, process optimization and KPI dashboards;
• Commercial drive with understanding of media products and activities;
• A vision on (digital) marketing strategies and customer satisfaction, digitalization and user entered programs;
• People management skills and a positive and open mindset. You care about the team, customers, organizational results and innovations and go the extra mile to accomplish this and like to get people on board;
• Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills in Dutch and English;
• Initiatives and result-driven approach while thinking in terms of business opportunities;
• Accountable, entrepreneurial and professional work attitude, that thrives in a scale-up environment!
Hier ga je werkenOur client is a well-known and trusted media partner in the maritime and offshore industry. Content is one of the pillars of the company. With live events, print and online publications, they reach a worldwide audience. With their extensive network, they also facilitate a platform to develop talent. Promoting renewable energy is part of the business and with that they help to make the energy transition happen. With a team of 30 professionals, they work in a committed, enterprising and respectful atmosphere, based on a positive team spirit. The company has a flat organisation structure and open way of doing things. You will join the management team of two and bring in new energy to further build the company!
Dit kan je verwachten
- A salary in line with the market and on management level;
- A company car and fuel card;
- Laptop and a mobile device allowance;
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job on management level where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, build the company coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- A nice and stimulating workplace. Our client has a so called Offshore Bar where the team lunches together and when the time is right enjoy drinks;
- Our client stimulates a good work-life balance: because it is the best guarantee to enjoy your job!