Corporate Communication Specialist
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS A CORPORATE COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
The Communication Specialist plays a vital role in creating, delivering and supporting internal and external communication campaigns and messaging that further builds the companys' reputation. You act as the key communication and corporate identity advisor to the business, partnering with leadership and agencies. You do this to ensure understanding and support for global, regional and local communication, public relations and branding initiatives. Additionally, you participate in the planning and implementation of the communication strategy, help to develop and lead campaigns that engage and inspire employees and stakeholders.
This is what you will do:
- Manage the communications initiative planning, ensuring alignment with product launches, promotional campaigns and events/congresses the company participates in;
- Develop, write, edit and manage editorial content across offline and online communications channels. This includes public relations, news items, press releases, video, topical content and social media content;
- Serve as the communication partner to the business partners throughout the EMEA region on communication objectives and messaging consistency;
- Ensure that internal communication reflects the voice, tone and culture of the organization and help apply related internal communications standards and policies;
- Ensure a deep understanding of our corporate brand and positioning and how to share our brand appropriately both inside and outside of the business;
- Develop, track and analyze metrics on internal and external communication. Develop a regular executive summary and provide insights on opportunities for improvements.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL WITH
- Master Degree in Communications, Marketing or similar level/relevance;
- 2-7 years’ experience in Corporate Communication within an international environment;
- Used to working with PR- and/or advertising agencies;
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience with social media;
- Excellent communicator with proven copywriting skills, and the ability to convey complex subject matter in an understandable and engaging style;
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing SEO/SEM programs, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Expertise in the field of digital channel strategies and programs, and experience with A/B and multivariate experiments;
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously;
- Fluent in English both written and verbal (Native desirable), German beneficial;
- Highly developed MS Office Suite skills, proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign;
- Basic video editing skills beneficial;
- Excellent analytical skills and strong presentation skills.
Who you are
- Passionate about customers;
- Making it happen;
- Total team player;
- Highly-motivated and driven to succeed;
- Proactive approach;
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment.
THE ORGANIZATION AND TEAM
- Working in an international and highly motivated team;
- Competative salary;
- Room for your ideas and initiatives;
- Opportunities to develop yourself further;
- Working for a company that supports numerous projects to improve the world around you!