Corporate Communications Director
Wat ga je doen als Corporate Communications Director
As the Corporate Communications Director, you will be accountable for defining and delivering the Corporate Communications strategy aligned with business plans and objectives. You will lead and execute the Corporate Communication function. You will make no apologies for your consistently high standards and expectations. You’ll be key in helping Caldic embed a strategic and digital approach to their communications, key messaging and global positioning.
- Building the brand/reputation and its leadership’s presence and reputation in all markets through a proactive communications strategy;
- Develop and execute corporate communications plans with creative flair aligned with the company’s ambitions and business objectives;
- Optimization of the digital strategy to champion the brand story including the online and social media communication strategy;
- Advise the CEO/CFO and global senior executive team on external/internal communications that could affect the company’s reputation & brand;
- Build, lead and coach the corporate communication team; work together and remote with regional marketing and communication teams to support communicating a consistent brand & marketing strategy;
- Provide internal communications guidance to senior management and other key internal stakeholders, also in line with development of the culture program;
- Combine a strategic approach with the ability to excel in execution!
Wij zoeken een Corporate Communications Director met
- University degree in Corporate Communications or comparable;
- At least 10 years in B2B communications, including strong storytelling experience;
- Track record of leading integrated corporate communications strategies and plans in support of business priorities, including end-responsibility of cross-functional/remote teams;
- With resilience, problem solving & good influencing skills, and a positive and can-do attitude;
- Who can easily engage and collaborate with others and with a strong ability to build and maintain positive relationships;
- Who likes to work independently hence at the same time actively takes initiatives and can quickly familiarize with new issues;
- Is both organizational and business savvy with a proven ability to interact and influence at all levels;
- Who is able to influence at all levels through excellent written and verbal communication (English);
- Combines the mentality of a self-starter with that of a teamplayer;
- With a work method that can be best described as convincing, accountable, accurate and diligent!
Hier ga je werken
Caldic is an international distributor and producer for the chemical sector as well as for food and technical markets and was established in 1970. Caldic is active in the chemical & formulation industry, for the global Food, Health & Personal Care and Industrial markets. With its headquarters in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, Caldic operates from 28 entities with 45 locations in 18 countries throughout Europe, Asia and North America and serves a variety of markets.
The company recently celebrated its 50th anniversary, they are an expanding organisation with an entrepreneurial spirit. Together with a highly skilled management team and 1000 plus employees, they still manage to keep the lines of communication short. The corporate communication team based in Rotterdam exists out of 1 Content Specialist and 1 Communications Specialist (2 fte). You will report directly to the CEO and liaise with the executive board, HR, sales and stakeholders at all levels to deliver an excellent communications service. This also includes engagement with regional offices in e.g. North-America and Asia, and setting up a communications structure to streamline all corporate communications with the local communications officers/contact persons.
Dit kan je verwachten
- A role with impact, the company is entering a new phase with great ambitions;
- An absolutely competitive salary with a lot of benefits;
- 24 days annual leave;
- A great pension scheme;
- A great opportunity to work within an entrepreneurial, international and professional organization that offers long-term career opportunities;
- A job that will offer you a lot of freedom, but also a large responsibility and interesting challenges;
- A beautiful, modern workplace located in a historical building at the Scheepvaartkwartier in Rotterdam.