Corporate Communications Manager
Wat ga je doen als Corporate Communications Manager
As the Corporate Communications Manager 2.0, you will be accountable for defining and delivering the Corporate Communications strategy aligned with the business plans and objectives. You will lead and execute the Corporate Communication function. You will make no apologies for your consistently high standards and expectations. You’ll be key in helping Caldic embed a strategic and systematic approach to their communications, key messaging and global position.
- Develop and execute corporate communications plans with creative flair, that are aligned with business objectives;
- Lead and coach the corporate communication team of 2 people;
- Development, planning and execution of the brand strategy;
- Develop and maintain the website and ensure interesting web content;
- Manage corporate house style for all communications tools;
- Optimization of social media communication strategy and responsible for social media accounts;
- Development of internal and external newsletters, press releases, annual report and campaigns, monitor, evaluate and report on the impact of communication programs and activities;
- Advise senior management and peers on external communications that could affect company reputation;
- Work together with the regional marketing teams to support communicating the right marketing strategy;
- Provide internal communications guidance to senior management and other key internal stakeholders.
Wij zoeken een Corporate Communications Manager met
- University degree in communication or comparable;
- At least 10 years in B2B communications, including strong storytelling experience;
- Proven people management skills at a senior level, including cross-functional collaborations with remote teams;
- Who is able to influence at all levels through excellent written and verbal communication in Dutch and English;
- With resilience, problem solving & good influencing skills, and a positive and can-do attitude;
- Who can easily engage and collaborate with others and with a strong ability to build and maintain positive relationships;
- Who likes to work independently hence at the same time actively takes initiatives and can quickly familiarize with new issues;
- Is both organizational and business savvy with a proven ability to interact and influence at all levels;
- With work method that can be best described as accurate and diligent!
Hier ga je werken
Caldic is an international distributor and producer for the chemical sector as well as for food and technical markets and was established in 1970. Caldic is active in the chemical & formulation industry, for the global Food, Health & Personal Care and Industrial markets. With its headquarters in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, Caldic operates from 28 entities with 45 locations in 18 countries throughout Europe, Asia and North America and serves a variety of markets.
The company recently celebrated its 50th anniversary, they are an expanding organisation with an entrepreneurial spirit. Together with a highly skilled management team and 1000 plus employees, they still manage to keep the lines of communication short. The corporate communication team based in Rotterdam exists out of 1 Content Specialist and 1 Communications Specialist (2 fte). You will report directly to the CEO and liaise with the executive board, HR, sales and stakeholders at all levels to deliver an excellent communications service. This also includes engagement with regional offices in e.g. North-America and Asia, where you will be the main point of contact to streamline all corporate communications with the local communications officers/contact persons.
Dit kan je verwachten
- A competitive salary with a lot of benefits;
- 24 days annual leave;
- A great pension scheme;
- A great opportunity to work within an entrepreneurial, international and professional organization that offers long-term career opportunities;
- A job that will offer you a lot of freedom, but also a large responsibility and interesting challenges;
- A beautiful, modern workplace located in a historical building at the Scheepvaartkwartier in Rotterdam.