Corporate Communications Officer
Wat ga je doen als Corporate Communications Officer
As a member of the I-SEC International team, the Corporate Communications Officer will lead and advise in strategic external and internal communications projects to excite customers and inspire and engage I-SEC employees globally. You will be in the lead to develop and implement a global commercial plan that aligns with the overall mission and strategy of the organization, that represents the corporate identity and core values!
- Develop a global corporate communications strategy & calendar;
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to promote and positively represent the organization through internal and external communication;
- Plan and develop PR strategies to strengthen the global brand recognition and the competitive positioning;
- Advise the I-SEC executive board on communications initiatives that contribute to strategic goals of the organization;
- Responsible for website news & updates (corporate section) and oversee and create compelling content for storytelling incl. video and image content, newsletters, social media, presentations, brochures, press releases, press kits and other promotional materials;
- Lead and advise in cross-functional communications projects, work together with other markets to generate ideas and improve concepts and share best practices;
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for communications that represent the corporate identity and support the strategic goals;
- Support the HR department with content, design and branding guidance for employer communication projects and recruitment events.
Wij zoeken een Corporate Communications Officer met
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Communications, Journalism, PR or equivalent;
- 5+ years of professional experience in corporate communications, PR in international organisations;
- In depth experience in aviation and/or security related field, or at least a highly regulated and people driven sector is a strong preference;
- Professional experience in strategic planning, cross-functional and cross-country project management and execution;
- Experience in implementing a communications strategy, including marketing communications, brand awareness;
- In depth experience with managing internal resources (people, information and technologies) and allocate resources appropriately;
- And of course outstanding English written & verbal communication skills, including strong relationship management skills.
Your team:I-SEC International Security was established in 2005 and specializes in the provision of advanced aviation security services worldwide. These core services include security consulting and security handling: security profiling, checkpoint screening, HBS screening, cargo security, and other services. I-SEC currently has over 6,000 employees at 16 international airports in The Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Korea and Japan and is continuing to expand to other countries and markets. You will work closely with other HQ communications colleagues, board members and country MD’s worldwide, Human Recourses and other key-stakeholders to identify joint opportunities. You report directly to the CEO.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- International, dynamic and ambitious environment; new role, you will have a lot of impact!;
- One-year contract with the possibility of extension and a permanent contract upon good performance;
- A salary that corresponds with your education, experience and company policy, including 8% holiday allowance;
- You can expect a 25 days annual leave, a generous pension scheme and travel allowance;
- A Laptop & telephone
- A hybrid working culture, where you can take advantage of the pros of working remotely;
- Access to general and job related training courses and in consultation with your supervisor, they will provide you with the opportunity to join external courses and training.