Creative Product Marketeer
Are you ready to give your career an international boost? We are currently seeking a seasoned passionate and creative product marketeer who is able to translate complex product information into compelling and engaging content. Are you ready for the next step in your career and do you have a proven track record in a B2B marketing setting? Then you could be just what we are looking for! 32 - 40 hrs/week in the vincinity of Amsterdam.
Working at Woodwing
WoodWing provides solutions in everything to do with multichannel publishing and digital asset management software. Thousands of well-known publishers, global brands and creative and production agencies stay competitive, leverage new opportunities and grow their business by developing and monetizing their content in print, online and mobile, using WoodWing’s solutions. Clients include Forbes Media, Hearst Magazines, Meredith, Time Inc. and brands such as Henkel and American. WoodWing is a global market leader with over 17 years of experience in the content creation industry, working closely with over 80 partners in more than 100 countries.
This is your chance to join this growing, innovative and international organization. For the (expanding) Global Marketing department WoodWing is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Product Marketeer to strengthen the team. Together with the team, you will be responsible for the content creation, messaging and content distribution of all WoodWing’s solutions in the most effective way.
- Create and deliver marketing content on both company and solution level. This includes website content, blogs, case studies, brochures, videos, white papers, webinars, social posts, sales decks, newsletters and anything relevant;
- You are responsible for the brand/content consistency of content through all of the distribution channels and in all regions (EMEA, US, LATAM, & APAC);
- Work closely together with the design team for best representation of the content;
- Drive and execute successful (account based) campaigns in close collaboration with the global marketing, sales & product team;
- Research WoodWing’s key stakeholders (partners, prospects and clients) in order to map appealing and relevant content to these audiences;
- Drive internal communication of marketing initiatives;
- Add value to every interaction before a sale to close/win deals.
You are the perfect Creative Content Marketeer when you:
- Have around 4-5 years marketing experience in a B2B marketing setting;
- Are familiar with & have a good understanding of the software and/or publishing industry (pre);
- Have a proven track record in successful content production and end-to-end marketing campaigns;
- Have a good understanding of/interest in working with Account Based Marketing (ABM);
- Have excellent English writing skills and an eye for detail - both text and design wise;
- Are a strong communicator who can work independently;
- Are proactive, with the ability to deal with multiple projects at the same time;
- Have a commercial, result oriented drive;
- Have experience with Salesforce and/or Marketo (plus).
WoodWing offers a great work environment with enthusiastic colleagues, a good salary and great secondary benefits. Ready to start a great marketing adventure in a dynamic, international and fast-paced environment? Then look no further! The global marketing team (which will grow further the coming period) offers you a lot of responsibility and welcomes new initiatives/ideas to drive our product marketing strategy to its best.
What to expect?
- A fast growing, international and demanding environment;
- Flexible, result-oriented and informal culture;
- A competitive salary, a MacBook, free drinks, fruit and snacks are also part of the deal J.