Digital Online Marketer
Are you a seasoned digital professional, with top-notch online marketing skills? Do you like to work for a fast growing specialty contract research organization focused on state of the art preclinical, clinical diagnostics and global supply chain services? Would you like to join a team of professionals, dedicated to support clients with the development of anti-virals and vaccines against COVID-19 and other viral targets? Then we are looking for you for our client, an outstanding and international research organization!
Your responsibilities as a Digital Online Marketer are
We are looking for a highly-motivated digital / online marketer. Your main responsibility is to drive attention, awareness and engagement by increasing the online visibility and online media footprint. You create online content, support online campaigns and will be responsible for the (new) website. In short:
- Responsible for maintaining the content of the website
- Increase website performance and engagement (SEO and SEA)
- Produces web copy
- Managing social media campaigns. Responsible for corporate social media channels, Linked In, etc.
- Setting up and managing PPC campaigns
- Managing online partnerships (and third party platforms)
- Creates website KPI reports
- Proactively advises on website improvements
- Distributing digital content
- Creates content in cooperation with the content marketer
- Liaises with website agencies
- Shares best practices and digital insights
- Acts as our online brand ambassador
We are looking for an energetic person who thrives in a dynamic, commercial and fast-paced international environment. You are a people oriented individual and like to work with different personalities, multi-disciplinary teams, business development colleagues, scientists and other stakeholders such as business unit managers, clients, NGOs and strategic partners.
We are looking for a Digital Online Marketer with
- Degree level education, bachelor (HBO) or master, gained through formal education, courses or achieved through work experience At least 5-7 years online marketing experience, after graduation;
- Preferably a commercial B2B background; worked for international companies or in an international setting (is a must);
- Additional specialized experience, courses and conferences (preferred not required): Online digital courses, Google Analytics, Search Engine Marketing, etc.;
- Experience with CRO or Pharma / Life Sciences;
- (Preferred but not required: candidates with a background in other knowledge intensive industries, such as financial institutes / consultancy firms/ technical/ engineering / high-tech / ICT/ software / facility management / oil & gas, energy / power sector, chemical sector, B2B services industry, transport & logistics, etc).;
- Occasional flexibility is required in terms of working hours, due to the international client base/ global strategic partners. (The vast majority of clients work in different time-zones).
Working at this international and outstanding, ambitious and rapidly growing organization means working for a leading laboratory where samples of various viruses are analyzed. Our client is specialized in serological, virological and molecular assays and they work with many different viruses, such as SARS-CoV-2, Rabies, Influenza and Poliovirus. The clients are global pharmaceutical and biotech companies and our client is known for delivering top quality through our extensive virological knowledge. With more than 300 employees they are working on global vaccine and antiviral development programs.
The Marketing team is part of the Business Development Department. In this new role, you will report to the Manager Marketing & Communications manager and work closely together with the Senior Content Specialist (also a new role). You will work from the head office in the Rotterdam Science Tower, where you will be joining a diverse, social, dynamic and highly motivated team of professionals. Occasional travel is required to operational facilities in Schaijk and Rijswijk.
Remuneration and Benefits
- International, dynamic and ambitious environment; new role, you have a lot of impact!;
- A salary that corresponds with your education, experience and company policy. 8% holiday allowance and travel allowance;
- One-year contract with the possibility of extension and a permanent contract upon good performance.;
- Access to general and job related training courses and in consultation with your supervisor, they will provide you with the opportunity to join external courses and training.;
- To keep up to date with the developments in their field, you will also join leading (online) vaccine, anti-viral and cell & gene therapy conferences.