Direct Online Change Manager ad interim
In this role you have the oppportunity to
Philips has an ambition to significantly grow its B2B Health Systems business via direct online eBusiness channels and is launching a series of transformative projects to revolutionize the way our customers do business with us and are looking for the right talent to help develop and execute a winning strategy. We are looking for a Deployment manager who is passionate about improving the organization and who enjoys working with a global cross-functional teams to create lasting change. Your work will touch many different parts of Philips - markets, business groups, digital, IT, supply chain and others – and you will be able to help shape the solutions that provide outstanding customer experience and differentiate Philips globally.
You are responsible for:
- Perform change impact analysis and identify localization needs to create transparency on change effort, anticipating risks and road-blocks.
- Assure change management, communications and learning deliverables per market, business and function are delivered on time in full to enable an effective transformation, escalating when appropriate.
- Provide direct support to the project team in order to localize and assure adoption of best practice processes.
- Accelerate transformation and enable knowledge sharing to assure change management, communication and learning needs are effectively addressed in line with global design and market requirements.
- Ensure organizational readiness for a successful handover to the standing organization when entering the continuous improvement phase
You’ll be working in a matrix environment, with a global team. This will mean you need to:
- Identify, combine, unify and coordinate various processes / activities across the program and manage the interdependencies to form the whole.
- Identify areas that are not connected and where appropriate, connect them.
- Demonstrate a strong competence in stakeholder and communication management.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- eCommerce / eProcurement EDI / Digital domain knowledge strongly preferred.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in managing change across large scale projects.
- Mastery of Philips Excellence Practices.
- Bachelor’s degree (Graduate degree preferred).
- At least 8 years of experience in business transformation, and / or continuous improvement and / or change management.
- Operating in a matrix environment, mobilizing teams to a focused outcome.
- Knowledge and experience in Lean methodologies. Black Belt, DMAIC, DFSS, LEAN knowledge and experience is strongly preferred.
- Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage.
- Solid working knowledge of Philips, the HealthTech strategy and Philips Business System.
Must have: project management experience in ecommerce / digital field
Nice to have: experience working in agile / lean methodology
You will be a part of
What to expect?
- Temporary assignment for the duration of 6 months
- Starting: ASAP
- Fulltime, 40 hrs/week
- Location: Amsterdam
- An extensive set of tools to drive your career, including a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
- A healthy work-life balance.
Interested? Please apply with your cv and cover letter as soon as possible.