Global Internal Communication Officer (Medior)
The role of Internal Communications Manager
Your job as Internal Communications officer is to ensure that all employees within the Global SHV Energy Group are aligned with the purpose of the company: Advancing Energy Together. Internal communications supports the transition of SHV Energy by communicating the direction of the company and supporting the motivation of our employees within the Group.
Key Responsibilities as Internal Communications Officer
- Building and executing the internal communications strategy. This is realised by setting up and developing campaigns in close cooperation with the business units on topics related to our purpose of Advancing Energy Together. This is done by using tools as Yammer but requires futher development of tools as: Yammer, SharePoint, Videoconferencing, interviews, newsletters, video’s, posters and PowerPoint presentations;
- Safeguarding internal corporate identity by facilitating the use of the SHV Energy corporate identity by the staff of SHV Energy and its business units in close cooperation with the brand manager;
- Monitoring and managing the media using the monitoring tool and ensuring that staff is informed about the most important developments;
- Advice and support internal departments by for example developing a communication plan or tools such as video’s and PowerPoint presentations;
- Manage the SHV Energy website by making sure that the content of the SHV Energy website is up to date.
Key Skills & Requirements We Look For In an Internal Communications Officer
The perfect candidate has the following workingskills:
- He/she can easily find theire way in the digital world and is able to work with tools as Yammer, SharePoint, VMR;
- Excellent writing skills - able to prepare messages for a mixture of purposes and stakeholders;
- Native in English (verbal and writing);
- Is a born networker- able to set up internal networks both formal and informal;
- Is able to create an overview based on varied sources;
- Academic degree in Communications or comparable;
- 3-5 years’ work experience within an internal communication role in an international context;
- Preferably agency experience.
Personal skills that will make you succesful in the role of Internal Communications Officer:
- Hands-on and pragmatic approach;
- Social networker;
- Self-starter and proactive;
- Eager to learn and adapt;
- Result driven;
- Team player;
- Driving change.
SHV Energy is a family-owned multinational organisation that consists of a group of specialised energy companies. These companies provide people and businesses with decentralised personalised energy solutions and services. Customers of SHV Energy often live or work in areas beyond the natural gas grid and rely on the company for their most important energy sources.
SHV Energy offers an exciting international working platform for both young professionals and experienced managers. The long-term perspective of a multinational, but family-owned, business creates a unique experience for those who enjoy an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information on SHV Energy see:
This is what you can expect
Working at SHV means working in a dynamic organisation. SHV Energy has a policy of employing, developing and fairly rewarding its people, wherever they work and whatever they do this means:
- Opportunity to learn and grow within the organisation;
- Competative salary:
- A contract for indefinite duration
- attractive bonus
- 28 vacation days
- well organised pension plan