Internal Communications Manager ad interim
Are you a pro in internal communications and employee engagement? In a multinational environment? Do you know how to develop and implement internal awareness campaigns that really make impact? And do you have experience with leadership communications and the positioning of Board Members in an interactive way? And is moving the company to one of the most sustainable and even energy-positive building a chance you don't want to miss? For our client, Boehringer Ingelheim, we are looking for an Internal Communications Manager!
Your responsibilities as an Internal Communications Manager ad interim are:
- Build and protect the company’s positive reputation by turning employees into proud ambassadors. Boosting optimal collaboration and talent retention for all businesses by informing, inspiring and engaging colleagues.
- Has a thorough understanding of the BI strategy and relevant strategic initiatives; connects those to communication strategy and direction;
- Develop concepts and key messages to ensure awareness and understanding of their company culture, fostering AAI behaviors.
- Develop strategy and create content to ensure awareness, understanding and smooth cascading of strategy and strategic initiative across MIDI
- Responsible for increasing internal awareness and understanding of all main BI MIDI activities from production to sales.
- Developing and producing concepts, scripts and key messages for engaging internal events, to increase company pride and ambassadorship
- Ensure best practices sharing amongst colleagues, departments and MIDI countries. Celebrate milestones and break silo thinking.
- Reviews, challenges and validates objectives for all channels considering the long-term opportunities
- Responsible for outstanding internal communication strategies, channels, tools and support to the MIDI countries. Develop and drive various internal communication concepts, lay-outs, templates and materials in line with the Corporate design.
- Develop and drive the use of two-way communication. Create connection and foster collaboration by ensuring optimal utilization of digital channels and platforms internally.
- Enable their people and businesses, to engage in value-adding activities with their customers.
- Develop and create internal communications activities that are integrated in the overall corporate communications plan.
- Steer compliant use of corporate communications guidelines (BI branding) and materials. Publish, create awareness and ensure consistent usage across the ROPU.
- Develop, initiate and implement internal communications strategy and align with overall corporate communications plan.
- Content creation for internal communication channels (interviews, articles, internal awareness campaigns).
- Strategic priorities across the organization.
- Organizational/structural changes.
- Internal brand/business/pipeline communication (across businesses).
- Consistent usage of the BI branding across the region.
- Establish an internal network of MIDI people in order to test and adapt quality of internal communication tools and content.
Internal Event Management
- Create concept, theme and content for internal events within the MIDI Region, translates the business situation and company needs.
- Develop and produce concept and key messages for all 8 countries. Deliver engaging internal all staff events (e.g. MIDI Connect, VTI day, Christmas, online broadcasts).
Internal Digital Communications
- Responsible for maintenance and continuous improvement of all internal MIDI communication channels (e.g. MyBI, regional newsletter, MIDI Connect, regional narrow casting Information screens).
- Pro-actively gather and share relevant information to create content, publish on (digital) MIDI communication channels. \
- Point of contact for the whole MIDI organization, corporate and other stakeholders regarding internal communication/channels.
- Consulting and supporting all businesses and functions in all MIDI countries regarding content and trouble-shooting in collaboration with a network of editors.
- Establishing training concepts for editors across MIDI.
- Develop videos as a part of the internal communications strategy. Create concept and script and record the video’s. Trained in basic filming. Supporting departments and functions in creating videos.
- Develop and drive the use of two-way communication in the internal communications strategy. Create engagement.
- Develop, initiate and share content about:
- Initiatives to build and protect the company’s positive reputation.
- Their company culture, fostering AAI behaviours.
- Corporate, European and MIDI strategy and strategic initiatives.
- All main BI MIDI activities from production to sales.
- Celebrating milestones, best practices amongst colleagues, departments and MIDI countries.
- Creating content for internal events, based on the business situation and company needs, to create engaging internal events to increase company pride and ambassadorship.
We are looking for an Internal Communications Manager ad interim with:
- Demonstrate an ability to work effectively in a complex environment with many interfaces to the management, businesses, functions and other stakeholders.
- Multiple years’ experience with internal communications and employee engagement in international companies;
- Excellent /Native/near native English (written and spoken)
- Experience with internal awareness campaigns ;
- Experience with profiling Country Management and aligning
- A good impact on finalizing the internal communications strategy and plan ‘22
- Be a part of COVID-taskforce/corona communications.
- Strategic and hands on skills; good in both headlisnes and details
- Lots of energy!
Boehringer Ingelheim is a global group of companies embracing many cultures and diverse societies. The Regional Operating Unit Europe/ MIDI office in Amsterdam is the regional office for the Benelux, the Nordics, Portugal and Greece (8 countries). The Regional Corporate Communications Team (12 fte); partly based in Amsterdam and in the countries itself. You will report to Head of Communications - Regional Operating Unit Europe. The MIDI office will move to a new, very sustainable and unique energy-positive building in February ’22. Currently, due to Covid-19 measures everybody works remote/ at home.
Improving the health and quality of life of humans and animals is the goal of the research-driven pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim. The focus in doing so is on diseases for which no satisfactory treatment option exists to date. The company therefore concentrates on developing innovative therapies that can extend patients’ lives. In animal health, Boehringer Ingelheim stands for advanced prevention and sustainability.