International MarCom Manager
Your responsibilities as an International MarCom Manager
In this role you are part of the marketing team who you support by developing the brand internationally within the technology market. In collaboration with two business units you evolve the marketing & communication plan by assisting in multiple requests like building thought leadership, copy writing, account based marketing and inbound marketing for the Dutch market and abroad.
Additionally you will be in charge of branding whilst you make sure to build and establish a strong and consistent global brand and a competitive position. You are an important advisor to the business departments and contribute towards the transformation of marketing from a supportive role towards a Driver for Growth.
We are looking for an International MarCom Manager with
- A Bachelor or Master degree in marketing;
- At least 5 year of working experience in B2B marketing communications, preferably in financial services or software solutions;
- An holistic marketing communications approach, acting as the first marketing contact person for the allocated business units;
- Excellent online copy writing skills;
- Advanced communication skills, native English is a must, an understanding of Dutch is preferred;
- Experience in establishing and building a strong B2B brand and claiming thought leadership;
- The ability to drive change by generating energy and new ideas.
Remuneration and Benefits
- We offer you a job in a challenging and inspiring work environment with excellent training and career opportunities;
- You will earn a competitive salary, depending of course on your job and competency profile;
- Location: Rotterdam or Amsterdam