International Marketing Communications Manager
Are you a skilled marcom professional with a strategic vision as well as a hands on mentality? Are you ready for the next step in your career and do you know the ins- and outs of global branding? For a key player within the technology and financial industry, we are looking for an experienced International Marketing Communcations Manager.
Your responsibilities as a International Marketing Communications Manager
As an International Marketing Communications Manager you are in charge of global branding, making sure the company establishes globally by building a strong and consistent brand and a competitive positioning. In this role you are an important advisor to the business unit Investment Performance and you contribute towards the transformation of marketing from a supportive role towards a Driver for Growth. You develop the business units’ marketing & communication strategy and assist them in multiple marketing and communications requests like building thought leadership, account based marketing, inbound marketing and copywriting and editing. Furthermore the role entails labor market communications, to ensure a strong employer brand and to attract the right professionals.
We are looking for a International Marketing Communications Manager who..
The Marcom specialist we are looking for has:
- A University degree in marketing.
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in B2B marketing and communications.
- Working experience within financial services (preferably).
- A proven trackrecord in establishing and building a strong B2B brand and claiming thought leadership.
- Previous working experience in labor market communications would be considered a plus
- Excellent copy writing skills, for the web and beyond.
- Good communication skills in English.
About our client
To build and maintain their leading position in the longer term, they are encouraging their staff to show personal initiative and help each other be successful. You will work in a very dynamic and innovative environment that offers plenty of opportunities for personal development. Their business culture is open and informal and new and original ideas are always welcome.
What you can expect
• 8% holiday allowance
• A fixed 13th month
• A contribution to the pension scheme
• 27 vacation days (on a full-time contract)
• Travel expenses compensation for your daily commute and business travel
• Participation in a bonus policy