Marketing Communications Manager/ Chief Technology ad interim
In this role, you have the opportunity to dive into the wonderful, multifaceted world of health technology and innovation. Philips is an innovation and technology company at heart, building on a strong heritage and working with the best and brightest to define the future of healthcare. We are seeking someone who helps focus our external- and digital communications efforts to articulate this vision of the future, ensuring we are continuously improving in our messaging to stay ahead as a thought-leading innovation company. You understand the strategic role that people from the Chief Technology Office can play in positioning Philips as the strategic innovation partner, solutions provider and the best place to work for innovators.
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing advanced marketing communications expertise.
- Leading communication projects.
- Delivering communications support for participation in ecosystem events and speaking engagements, delivering content and materials.
- Maintaining the CTO communications calendar.
- Delivering content pieces and blogs following the CTO content calendar.
- Working on a detailed publication planning for internal and external digital channels, leveraging Philips global channels.
- Providing digital comms expertise to help shape our digital channels, cross channel storytelling strategy, and content activation strategy of CTO content.
- Track, analyze and report research.philips.com results; make improvement suggestions for optimized content and page structure suggestions accordingly.
- Acts as a partner to other marketing communications professionals in the team.● Point of contact for Philips press office to provide input for media enquiries and advise / support CTO employees following media policies.
Skills and experience
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications.
- 5-7 years' relevant experience in external / digital communications, in a complex, global environment.
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Analytical and able to interact with diverse stakeholder groups such as innovation experts and CTO MT members.
- Ability to translate complex technical information into engaging and interesting external communications.
- Tailoring global guidelines, standards and messages to specific needs.
- From existing materials and strategies, be able to create relevant and impactful communications assets and messages.
- Demonstrated ability to define clear digital communication objectives with related KPIs, and to report/demonstrate results.
- Digital agency experience and/or experience working in healthcare or other regulated industries are a plus! Excellent project management skills: successfully manage multiple projects/tasks through to completion.
You'll be part of
- Temporary assignment for about 6 month
- Startingdate: ASAP
- Hours: fulltime (40 hours per week)
- Located: Eindhoven
Interested? Upload your resume and cover letter before March 24, 09.00 AM!