Workstream Lead - Communication & Branding ad interim
Are you a communication professional with working experience in an industrial B2B environment? Do you have the ambition and capacity to achieve results, be proactive and think conceptually? For our client based in Amsterdam, we're looking for an ambitious Workstream Lead - Communication & Branding ad interim 4-6 months, start asap.
Wat ga je doen als Workstream Lead - Communication & Branding ad interim
- Assess communications needs of stakeholders related to the carve out & integration
- Develop story-line and communication plans
- Execute communication plans incl. text writing, Q&A, integration updates about the transition process, application/systems changes, while being mindful about cultural sensitivities
- Prepare Day 1 event incl. coordinate implementation, purchase and distribute merchandise items (rebranding related), tank logo painting, brandpad and brand identity document, Tips & Tricks on the practical rebranding (stickering, uniforms)
- Organize post-closing brand events
- Support with roll-out of Evos policies and documentation (incl. compliance, safety, HR)
- Work closely with Integration team, in particular with the workstreams commercial and HR
- Look beyond the carve-out & integration; develop a view about post-closing communication items including cultural integration and brand positioning (values, mission, sustainability)
- Coordinate with external agencies where required
- Take care about a handover to a potential permanent communication manager
Wij zoeken een Workstream Lead - Communication & Branding ad interim met
- HBO or University level education (Masters)
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience preferable in an industrial, B-t-B environment (i.e. tank terminal industry or similar)
- Experience with Carve-out & Integration or major transition processes is a pré
- Able to work independently
- Pro-active approach
- Secure and disciplined
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role (communication, HR) and environment
- Ambition and capacity to achieve results, be proactive, and think conceptually
- Team oriented mind-set as well as a hands-on and pragmatic mentality
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Able to shift easy in activities on an operational, tactical and strategic level
- Well-developed social, communication, and influencing skills
- Fluency in English. Working knowledge of Dutch, German, and Spanish is considered an advantage
Evos is an independent liquid bulk storage company which operates a network of state-of-the-art tank terminals in Europe with a combined storage capacity of 2.5 million CBM and 350 employees in total. Our terminals are located in the Netherlands (Amsterdam, Rotterdam), Germany (Hamburg), and Spain (Algeciras). Evos was founded in 2019 and is owned by investment funds managed by First Sentier Investors, a long-term oriented infrastructure asset manager. Evos’ vision is to establish a leading European operator of scale with positions in key hubs for the storage and handling of liquid energy and chemical products, and to be a frontrunner in new sustainable energy products.
Evos recently announced its intention to enter into an agreement with Oiltanking and 3i Infrastructure for the sale and purchase of four European terminals in Amsterdam, Terneuzen, Ghent and Malta. Entering into a sale and purchase agreement is subject to the applicable Dutch and Belgian employee consultation procedures. Upon completion, which is expected during the 4th quarter, the to be acquired terminals will need to be carved out from the Oiltanking tank terminal network and need to be integrated into the Evos organization.
Evos has so far used a communication committee consisting of HR and Commercial resources to support its communication function and now wishes to hire a professional Communication & Branding specialist to fill the position on a temporary during the carve-out and integration period.